My background in Economics & International Relations combined with international travels and teaching have given me an immense cultural perspective. This has served as my foundation for communication which effectively transcends cultural backgrounds and traditions. I am able to translate nonverbal interactions that happen in dance into applicable lessons and skills that transfer to other aspects of life, communication, and relationships.
As a member of the King’s College Modern Moves Advisory Board in London, UK, I have given talks on the parallels between the ways different cultures communicate on and off the dance floor. I have also helped implement post event analysis to enhance the effectiveness and relevancy of future events, lectures, and seminars.
With over 13 years of experience speaking in front of small and large audiences, I have a proven ability to captivate and entertain while delivering important messages on human connection, meaningful interaction, and conversational leadership. Through public speaking engagements, I inspire reflection and engagement that leads to lasting change and growth.
My current portfolio of public speaking engagements and platforms include:
- 100+ International Dance Festivals & Congresses
- Modern Moves, King’s College, London, UK
- MPowered video series
- TEDx Jersey City
- Conversational Leadership
- Intention to Connect: Dance and Life Applications
- The Lead & Follow Conversation
- Meaningful Community Engagement
- How to Make Your Mark (On and off the dance floor)
- Effective Nonverbal Communication & Influence
- Empowering Relationships On and Off the Dance Floor
- Analytical Thinking for Self Correction and Improvement
- Risk & Reward: Pursuing a Nontraditional Career
- Rejection & Perseverance
- Handling Negative Energy